One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 18 X 18 X 4 inches, are permitted but are subject to search
- Bag can be used to carry personal mobile devices (i.e. cell phone, tablets, etc…), binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
- The above bag may also be worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
Other permitted items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt will be allowed.
- Seat cushions carried separately are allowed. Seat cushions with non-soft components will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to be searched.
- Strollers are permitted through the gates but not allowed in the grandstand areas.
- Guests are not permitted to use tape to tape down there blankets and save seats. You can use ribbon or elastic, no adhesive
The following may not enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Coolers or Hydration Backpacks, i.e. CamelBacks.
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
- Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
- Outside food and beverages must be left at the gate.
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary)
- No bicycles, glass containers, umbrellas, scooters, skateboards, folding chairs, laser pointers, large flag poles or poles of any type or pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome).
- None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area.
- Any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
- Firearms are not permitted on Route 66 Raceway property. In Accordance with the Illinois Concealed Carry Act (Section 65 Prohibited Areas), Firearms are prohibited in (17) Any stadium, arena, or the real property or parking area under the control of a stadium, arena, or any collegiate or professional sporting event.
- UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE POLICY – Route 66 Raceway strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Raceway Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Raceway personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Raceway property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
ACCESSIBLE SEATING AREAS
Accessible seating areas are solely for disabled persons and their companions.
The accessible seating is intended for use by an individual with a mobility disability or other disability who requires the features of accessible seating due to a disability and that individual’s companions. The Dirt Oval reserves the right to investigate potential misuse of accessible seating and take all appropriate action, including but not limited to cancellation of your ticket.
All wheelchair seating are a space with folding metal chair seating for the companions. One companion can be placed with the wheelchair seated customers and any additional will be seated in the grandstands.
Guests with disabilities with a state issued license plate or window permit on their vehicles may park in the designated accessible parking lot. The Dirt Oval parking lot is located across from the Box Office.
NOTE: Loading areas and crosswalks (designated by yellow striping) may not be obstructed in any way. Tailgating activities that involve equipment or large assemblies of people are prohibited in loading areas, driving aisle ways and crosswalks.