- One lightweight backpack, day pack or clear backpack, approximately 18 X 18 X 4 inches. All bags are subject to search by Dirt Oval 66 personnel.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, may be worn separately over the neck or on a belt.
- Seat cushions carried separately are allowed. Seat cushions with non-soft components will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Strollers are permitted through the gates but not allowed in the grandstand areas.
- Ribbon or elastic may be used to hold down blankets and save seats. Tape or anything with adhesive is prohibited.
The following items are PROHIBITED and may NOT enter the admission gates or facility.
All items brought through the gates/facility are subject to inspection. Prohibited items may not be left in or around the gate area.
- Outside food and beverages
- Coolers or hydration backpacks (i.e. CamelBacks), thermos or insulated cups of any size, glass containers
- Alcohol or drugs (Unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary).
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, or personal golf carts.
- Umbrellas, large flag poles or poles of any type, tripods or monopods, selfie sticks
- Pets (Unless a registered service animal.)
- Aerosol cans of any kind.
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
- Knives, sharp objects or weapons of any kind
- Folding chairs, seat cushions with arms or frame components
- Laser pointers or any items deemed to be an obstruction to other spectators
- Clothing with obscenities or offensive language
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
- Firearms are not permitted on Route 66 Raceway property. In Accordance with the Illinois Concealed Carry Act (Section 65 Prohibited Areas), Firearms are prohibited in (17) Any stadium, arena, or the real property or parking area under the control of a stadium, arena, or any collegiate or professional sporting event.
- UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE POLICY – Route 66 Raceway strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Raceway Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Raceway personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Raceway property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
All items brought through the gates/facility are subject to inspection.
Accessible Seating Areas
Accessible seating areas are solely for disabled persons and their companions. One companion can be placed with wheelchair seated customers and any additional will be seated in the grandstands.
The accessible seating is intended for use by an individual with a mobility disability or other disability who requires the features of accessible seating due to a disability and that individual’s companions. The Dirt Oval reserves the right to investigate potential misuse of accessible seating and take all appropriate action, including but not limited to cancellation of your ticket. All wheelchair seating are a space with folding metal chair seating for the companions. One companion can be placed with wheelchair seated customers and any additional will be seated in the grandstands.
Guests with disabilities and a state-issued license plate or window permit on their vehicles may park in the designated accessible parking lot. The Dirt Oval parking lot is located across from the Box Office.
NOTE: Loading areas and crosswalks (designated by yellow striping) may not be obstructed in any way. Tailgating activities that involve equipment or large assemblies of people are prohibited in loading areas, driving aisle ways and crosswalks.