- RV Vehicles Allowed: Motor homes, RVs, Travel Trailers, Fifth-Wheels, Pop-up Campers, and Buses
converted to RVs.
- Tow Vehicles Allowed: Any street legal vehicle which can be driven in and out of the facility.
- RV Vehicle Pass must be placed against the front windshield or on entry door window of the RV,
Tow Vehicle Pass must be placed against the front windshield of the Tow Vehicle.
- The resale of Vehicle/Admission RV Passes and RV Upgrade Admissions is strictly prohibited. Only
those with the proper passes are allowed entry. There are no exceptions.
- Tent camping is allowed with 1 (one) vehicle per 20’ x 60’ space.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 11pm to 6am.
- No pools.
- Advertisements of products or services are not permitted on property. Race or Driver related items
- RV spaces are allowed only 1 (one) tow vehicle per space. All driven motor homes, towable campers
or vehicles must fit within the 20’ x 60’ space for the infield.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes will be towed.
- No tractor trailers, car trailers, box rental or cargo utility trucks allowed.
- One (1) – 10’ x 10’ EZ Up Canopy is allowed per space, provided it fits within the 20’ x 60’ space and
does not exceed the height limit of 14’.
- Platforms more than one foot above the manufacturer’s roofline of any RV are not permitted.
- Ladders and platforms must be secured to the RV.
- Scaffolds, temporary canopies, loose lumber and portable/temporary spectator stands will not be permitted.
- Safety railing is recommended and allowed provided that the railing does not pose a safety threat to you or others and does not obstruct the view of others.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the ground or into the holes on facility property is not permitted. Dumping and water service will be available for an additional cost.
- The speed limit on Dirt Oval 66 property is 5mph. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Personal golf carts, scooters, ATV’s or other motorized units allowed on Dirt Oval 66 property but must be turned off completely, 30 minutes post event. NO motorized units allowed after 30 minutes post event. Dirt Oval will strongly enforce this.
- Bicycles are permitted.
- Fireworks, water guns and balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers or other items deemed dangerous are not permitted.
- External sound systems are not permitted. Internal sound system must be kept at a reasonable sound level.
- Pets are welcome.
- All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 6 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner’s personal recreational vehicle. For pop-ups and tents, pets must be secured in a container, such as a portable cage or kennel.
- Fan Info
- Fan Registrations
- Gate Policy
- Facilities Map
- Fan Requests
- Birthday Party Request
- Corporate Outings
- Jr. Flagger
- Driver Info
- Event Payout Info
- AFT Amateur Info
- About Us