Special COVID Precautions
Dirt Oval 66 is taking special precautions due to COVID-19 to ensure fans, entertainers, and staff are safe. Some of these safety measures include contactless entry, the addition of sanitizing stations and more hand washing stations, minimal contact food service, the addition of hospitality helpers, and COVID-adherence signage. The venue is asking all in attendance to be in adherence with COVID state guidelines.
List of COVID precautions:
To ensure the health and safety of all guests and employees, Dirt Oval 66 is following federal and state guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic. Policies in place at the venue include, but are not limited to:
- All guests are asked to wear masks following the state and federal mask mandate.
- Increased bathroom capabilities to reduce the number of people in small spaces.
- Sanitation and hand washing stations every 100 feet.
- Gates are opening earlier than previous years to prevent heavy crowds and gradually welcome guests.
- Check-in will be done with guests still in their vehicles to minimize contact with staff members.
- Contactless ticketing, including event passes and parking is available and encouraged.
- Food vendors have been transitioned to self-serve for contact-free and/or minimal contact service.
- Increased hospitality ushers to navigate guests throughout the venue to prevent crowding.
Additional new policies include:
- Designated smoking sections.
- Family sections where family-friendly behavior is respected and encouraged.